SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday Thursday!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna W
Admin
Donna W

Happy Birthday Thursday! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Thursday!   Happy Birthday Thursday! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:12 am

It is my gorgeous Kirsty's 16th birthday today. Surprisingly she is still in bed asleep! She is normally up by now getting bathroom time before her sister gets out of bed Rolling Eyes

Not much planned here today, apart from the usual tidy up and then I am going to scrap! yes I am! And then this afternoon I am picking the girls up from school so Kirst an go and sit her Learners Permit test...aarrrggghhhhh, I feel old!

Have fun with your new stock Peta, I so wish I could come and play today too Sad Sad

What are you doing today?
Back to top Go down
http://donna-white.blogspot.com.au/
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thursday!   Happy Birthday Thursday! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:26 am

Happy birthday to Kirsty

I am staying home from work as I can hardly talk. I have a cold but it has really hit me bad this time. I don't really get sick. I have had this job a year now and only had 1 day off previously when Grace was sick. I feel so guilty for not going.

Maybe I get some of my assignment done.

Hope you have a fabulous day. The sun is shining - yay!
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thursday!   Happy Birthday Thursday! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:01 am

morning girls
I spent the best part of yesterday in bed with a migraine and still have a funny head

so today Laura has an appt at high school, she was excepted into the senior school yesterday with much thought and discussion we have decided she wont do her high school certificate and do life style skills instead
so with a sigh of relief from Laura and me she will come out with 3 certificates so all good
so this morning will be interesting

other than that it will be an easy day so my head clears
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thursday!   Happy Birthday Thursday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Thursday!
Page 1 of 1