SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thank God It's Friday!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna W
Admin
Donna W

Thank God It's Friday! Empty
PostSubject: Thank God It's Friday!   Thank God It's Friday! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:12 am

Good morning!

I know I said my working week was over yesterday...but.... I am now off to work this morning. We had a crazy day at work yesterday and today's appointment book doesn't look any better. So off to work I go. It looks like my extra day a week is going to start a few weeks early. But that is ok, I am still loving my job Now I just have to find a cleaning lady and all will be good

I managed to get one layout done last night with my DT kit and have a few ideas for some more, so my plan is to scrap again tonight. That is if I don't catch up with some girlfriends for a few drinks It is Friday after all
Back to top Go down
http://donna-white.blogspot.com.au/
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Thank God It's Friday!   Thank God It's Friday! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:56 am

Hope your work day goes fast Donna.

I too am working - at home - but still work.
Planning retreat classes, working out numbers for catering and doing class instructions for tonight.

Also making up some kits for a retreat im off to in March

and im going to scrap Smile

Tonight I have a class with lots of fun ladies so that will be great.

Best get the little two ready for the bus

Thank God It's Friday! 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: Thank God It's Friday!   Thank God It's Friday! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:04 am

Must be the day for extra work. I am off to one of the educators so I can hopefully get a stack of observations done. I have sent home a sheet with 3 parents and I have another 12 to do and then analyse for my assignment.

Have a meeting about Grace going to camp with the Special Ed unit staff as well.

I need to fit in some cleaning too. Washing is on now but need to vacuum and mop.

I feel like I haven't scrapped in ages so hope to fix that tonight.

Have a fabulous day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Thank God It's Friday!   Thank God It's Friday! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:16 am

it must be the day of work
Im house working today and with all this rain trying to get things in order
I had no gym yesterday and was going this morning to do a CX class but it is just pouring and so windy so opted for house work instread Laughing

so kitchen clean
all folding done
dryer going non stop
floors clean

and might attack kade room

and so hoping its fine tomorrow as Logan is having a pool party and so far no one is coming Crying or Very sad kids can be cruel Mad
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
amyc_deanc

amyc_deanc

PostSubject: Re: Thank God It's Friday!   Thank God It's Friday! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Hi girls,
Well I broke the trend to an extent. We had haircuts for the kids, followed by a visit to my mum with a cuppa. Then kids home for a sleep and down time for mummy. Well kind of with me working on some scrapping developments.
The after noon was filled with packing for the in laws and then the drive to the central coast.
Now a glass of wine and the block. Have a good evening all.
Amy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank God It's Friday!   Thank God It's Friday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank God It's Friday!
Page 1 of 1