SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Storage solutions needed . . . . Please!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amyc_deanc

amyc_deanc

Storage solutions needed . . . . Please! Empty
PostSubject: Storage solutions needed . . . . Please!   Storage solutions needed . . . . Please! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Hi All,
I am trying to get my scrap supplies in order so that I know what i have and so my scrapping is more efficient.
I am looking for your ideas for storage solutions because I am struggling in a few areas. I need inspiration for:
- stickers
- alphas
- chipboard letters
- other chipboard
- what I call my words and sayings- can be stickers, velum, tags etc
- scrap paper

I'll just put the precursor that I like my stuff to be transportable so I can take it to retreats and classes.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Amy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deb

deb

Storage solutions needed . . . . Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage solutions needed . . . . Please!   Storage solutions needed . . . . Please! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:00 pm

I store most of my embellies by colour. I store my alphas in plastic bins, papers and kits in cropper hopper, and other stuff in plastic containers. When I go to a retreat, I usually pack kits with a few embellies and some alphas.

Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html

Storage solutions needed . . . . Please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFS Scrap & Chat :: Scrap Chatter :: SFS & scrappy questions-
Jump to: