SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wedding Anniversary Wednesday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deb

deb

Wedding Anniversary Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Wedding Anniversary Wednesday   Wedding Anniversary Wednesday EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:21 am

It's our 25th wedding anniversary today. No idea where those last 25 years have gone.

We are having a family day today heading to some markets soon and then mini golf I think.

Been scrapping up a storm - 4 layouts and almost finished my snap album- a bit more writing and a few stickers and I will be done. Love the size of the album and the variety of page protectors.

Hope you all have an awesome day.
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
shimano

shimano

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Anniversary Wednesday   Wedding Anniversary Wednesday EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:33 am

Happy Anniversary cheers

Today the weather has cooled down in WA cheers cheers thank goodness as I got sunburnt at beach yesterday Rolling Eyes Off to movies today to see Les Mis (packing lots of tissues). DH comes home tonight so getting his "to do list" ready (when he's finished that then he can go fishing). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://scrappinshimano.blogspot.com.au/
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Anniversary Wednesday   Wedding Anniversary Wednesday EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:32 pm

happy anniversary Deb and hope you were spoilt lol

I wish my hubby would go fishing and as I said to him yesterday he has 2 wks holidays and if he doesn't go fishing dont blame us as he has had every opportunity to go

I have been trying to deal with centrelink since 9 am so nearly 5 hrs later still no luck
have taken Logan to lowes to get school shorts and ended up getting him Tshirts and boardies so 4 of each for just over $100 so Im happy

Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Caz

Caz

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Anniversary Wednesday   Wedding Anniversary Wednesday EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:22 pm

deb wrote:
It's our 25th wedding anniversary today. No idea where those last 25 years have gone.

We are having a family day today heading to some markets soon and then mini golf I think.

Been scrapping up a storm - 4 layouts and almost finished my snap album- a bit more writing and a few stickers and I will be done. Love the size of the album and the variety of page protectors.

Hope you all have an awesome day.

Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary Deb, hope you had a lovely day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Anniversary Wednesday   Wedding Anniversary Wednesday Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedding Anniversary Wednesday
Page 1 of 1