SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wednesday - we're off!!!

Go down 
+3
Malinda
Kate
Peta The Green Sheep
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Wednesday - we're off!!! Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday - we're off!!!   Wednesday - we're off!!! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:37 am

I cant beleive after 8 yrs of wanting to and 12mths of planning we are finally leaving today for Bali....

Im excited - releaved - nervous - woried - happy...... bit nerous/worried about my little kids missing us... i know they will be safe and happy and have a ball - but 9 days is a long time....

Well i better go and shower - recheck the check list and get this family moving...

have a great day Wednesday - we're off!!! 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Kate

Kate

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday - we're off!!!   Wednesday - we're off!!! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:38 am

How exciting Peta!!! Have an AWESOME time!!!! travel safe, I'll be thinking of you Wednesday - we're off!!! 3110612249

I am off to work, very thrilling day lol! but after tomorrow's work I get 5 days off cheers will be heading back to our van for the long weekend on thursday night.

might not get a chance to get back in here, so I wish everyone a happy and safe easter weekend Wednesday - we're off!!! 701049760 Wednesday - we're off!!! 701049760
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday - we're off!!!   Wednesday - we're off!!! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:09 am

OMG i didn't realise you weren't taking the kid? or just not the little ones? have an awesome time!!!

well today is a mixed day

*have a funeral to go to....father of a friend Sad so Nath is home now doing a half day...MIL will be here soon to look after girls.

sorry need to vent...why is it always my fault that an argument starts??? He cut up one of my postpaks so I told him to ask next time...so then he goes off his tree swearing blah blah blah...we end up in an argument...he goes to walk out brushes past me, so I push back...so then i'm posturing apparently...yeah I was a little aggressive when I asked him to ask next time but i didn't think that was that bad...

but I'm the one who is going off her tree etc etc etc!!!

it's always the same thing with us...the arguments don't happen very often, couple of times a year but always the same thing...

oh well i'll let it go...he's gone to the coffee shop with B.

Then after the wake etc...I will get a few things at supermarket for camping....and you never know I may get to scrap this arvo...I do have to tidy up my scrap stuff to take some away with me so I better make sure it is all there and works well on a LO Razz Razz Razz

have a good one!
Back to top Go down
http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday - we're off!!!   Wednesday - we're off!!! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:06 am

have a great time away Peta Wednesday - we're off!!! 3110612249 and have a relaxing and fun time

have a nice time away Kate

mal men are all the same and always think it us who start the arguments

I had a sleep in
up
coffee
need to get new meds for abby
other than that not a lot happening
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday - we're off!!!   Wednesday - we're off!!! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:39 am

so true about the men they arent good for a lot thats for sure! lol
peta have a great time away wish i was having a holiday!!
kate bet you are looking forward to relaxing at the van.
hope the kids are behaving tam!!

heidi has gone to my mums for a sleepover so annie and i went to woolies and to get my eyebrows waxed (thank god!) plus annie has got gastro. GREAT! feel sorry for the poor darling Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday - we're off!!!   Wednesday - we're off!!! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:41 am

Good Morning Very Happy

Peta have a FABULOUS, relaxing time cheers

Mal I agree with what everyone here says, men will never agree that they start or cause arguments! They are wired so differently to us, which is both a good and bad thing in my opinion Smile Hope he comes home cooled off and sheepish!!

Have a nice weekend Kate, sounds very relaxing sunny

Hooray for the eyebrows Kate but blah about the gastro, poor thing hope it doesn't last long!

I am having an enjo demo here shortly (with just me as the guest) I just want to get one of their mops and this was the only way to do it Rolling Eyes Oh well at least I get to have a coffee with someone Laughing
DH is home tonight after 4 weeks away and I am also looking after my niece for 2 weeks starting today while my brother is in England!

Have a lovely day everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Em81

Em81

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday - we're off!!!   Wednesday - we're off!!! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi Girls Smile

oh must be the week for it Mal.
Jason had his grumpy pants on yesterday too!!

Peta hope u have grrreaatt time.. wish i was going!!
cant wait to see pics.

had my sad goodbyes with helen lasy night
shes in sydney for a few days now and back to UK next week!

damn school hols i dont even know what day it is lol
Just had to go do the easter egg shop.. $70 worth of chocolate later Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday - we're off!!!   Wednesday - we're off!!! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:19 pm

enjoy your time with your niece Bree, and hope your brother has a safe trip!!
em thats so sad Sad Wednesday - we're off!!! 1289705372 Helen is so lovely. as for the easter eggs i seen someone mentioned the other day that its nearly at the point where people would have to layby easter eggs, so expensive!!
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday - we're off!!!   Wednesday - we're off!!! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:30 pm

ouch in the hip pocket Em
no easter eggs here as Im not buying for the reasont there expensive
plus its not a pay wk so bills won out lol
Back to top Go down
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday - we're off!!!   Wednesday - we're off!!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:49 am

Tam wrote:
ouch in the hip pocket Em
no easter eggs here as Im not buying for the reasont there expensive
plus its not a pay wk so bills won out lol

lol were the kids impressed tam? Laughing Laughing know what you mean, its so expensive
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday - we're off!!!   Wednesday - we're off!!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:01 pm

they havent said anything Kate lol but as they get heaps during the yr I dont think it will faze them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday - we're off!!!   Wednesday - we're off!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday - we're off!!!
Page 1 of 1