SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

She's THREE tuesday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

She's THREE tuesday Empty
PostSubject: She's THREE tuesday   She's THREE tuesday EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:33 am

OMG My baby is three.... no longer a baby - she is a little girl now - im not sure if I am happy or sad.....
she has JUST woken up - which is unheard of...... a sleepin on her birthday....
She's off to have a shower with her dad...

So today is all about Sienna - oh and packing to go away bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

We are going over to Hunter Valley Gardens to play int he pack this morning for a few hours - mainly so we are out of the house and doing something with her otherwise we will just pack and clean....

but then we have to come home and pack and clean.....

I also have to clean the computer off - i downloaded a heap to the new harddrive and now i need to delete it off here so i have space for all the photos i will be taking Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

well i better get moving - try to get a few things off the list before we go out....

have a great day She's THREE tuesday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: She's THREE tuesday   She's THREE tuesday EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:55 am

happy birthday Sienna, looks like a nice day thus far weather wise Peta so hope you have a nice time at the Park Smile
I didnt have a good night last night, trying to train myself to not sleep with the fan on anymore. its more a comfort thing for me with the noise of it (mick reckons it sounds like a helicopter lol) so with the weather getting cooler i need to stop having it on. so i didnt get much sleep last night and my eyebrows need waxing and look like witchety grubs and that is annoying me but hard to go get them waxed with the girls in tow. anyway better go change a nappy!! have a great day girls
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: She's THREE tuesday   She's THREE tuesday EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:10 am

Good Morning

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIENNA She's THREE tuesday 2308263648
Hope you have a great day today with your family Peta Very Happy

Sorry to hear you had a bad night Kate, I hope you can get those eyebrows sorted today!

I am working today, not really in the mood as I have had a splitting headache for a few days now and I just want to stay in bed Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: She's THREE tuesday   She's THREE tuesday EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:18 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS SIENNA

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!

well today we have a FEW things to do, and I really have to do them today as we have a funeral now tomorrow... Sad

*Clark rubber for foam mattress for portacot
*get some photos printed from HN
*new ground sheet for under tent and in annexe
*SCRAPPING - i WANT to and I HAVE to scrap! have a deadline AND I haven't scrapped in....um I can't remember when I last scrapped....and won't get to till at least friday...so have to do it today!
*usual washing
*get most of the clothes out for camping

Roast chicken and veges for dinner...what are you having?

ok better get these photos onto disk whilst Miss B has a nap.
Back to top Go down
http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: She's THREE tuesday   She's THREE tuesday EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:28 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIENNA She's THREE tuesday 2308263648 She's THREE tuesday 2308263648

have a great day out Peta
I hope you have a better sleep tonight Kate
bugger about the headaches Bree and hope your feeling better
have a good day Mal

im up early and feeling BLAH like not a emough sleep blah lol
so haveing a coffee and may just about have another

Im over kids and I mean over them
so might do a bit of house work, like throughing stuff in the kids rooms and closing doors
and TKD this afternoon
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: She's THREE tuesday   She's THREE tuesday EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:44 am

She's THREE tuesday 2308263648 IM SCRAPPING

but fluffing with the STG LO lol
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

PostSubject: Re: She's THREE tuesday   She's THREE tuesday EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:10 pm

well ive just had the phone call i didnt want.... our cards will not arrive today affraid affraid affraid affraid
now they are trying to ordgnaise to meet us at the airport.... OMG this is just F&%$#$@D!!!!

im so cross and i tried so hard to not yell at the poor girl at our branch - but FFS they have had 2 business days - 4 days to get it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so the BP is now HIGH as....
hubby has driven to the bank to draw all our cash out.... and we just have to hope we dont need a credit card to get us out of any travel issues....
there goes my extra spending!!!! She's THREE tuesday 494380025

thankgod we are going out tonight with friends - coz i dont think i could handle hanging around here waiting to go....
today is going SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow!!!

kate hope you get a better nite sleep tonight
Bree - hope the headache goes and work goes fast
Mal - hope you got all your stuff done - especially that scrapping - it is always on the top of my list but moves to the bottom fast these days..... would love to pull it out now....

She's THREE tuesday 2308263648 Tam - cant wait to see your scrapping

now girls - please make sure you keep chatting in here - i will pop in when i can - yes i am taking the computer so I can download the photos each day - as I know i will run out of card space if i dont Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

so i will be making sure you chat away She's THREE tuesday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: She's THREE tuesday   She's THREE tuesday EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:35 pm

[quote="Peta ~ AKA Admin"]well ive just had the phone call i didnt want.... our cards will not arrive today affraid affraid affraid affraid
now they are trying to ordgnaise to meet us at the airport.... OMG this is just F&%$#$@D!!!!

im so cross and i tried so hard to not yell at the poor girl at our branch - but FFS they have had 2 business days - 4 days to get it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

]

That totally sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Banks make me so wild, We are forced to use our money electronically and they cannot organise something in time when they KNOW how urgent it is!! I hope they can meet you at the airport Peta. Have a lovely time tonight!

Yay for you Tam bounce Hope you upload so we can see what you've been doing!

Hope you have your list done Mal and that you are scrapping!

Still have my headache but work is finished so I think I am going to have a nap Sleep
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: She's THREE tuesday   She's THREE tuesday EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:06 pm

oh no Peta god help the bank if there not ready
I know when I had to get a new card it took a month with out it

I have finished STG
the puzzle LO
and another LO and just started another one

so Im a happy camper and thankgod the grove is back
mind you the lounge room and my scrap desk is a bomb site lol!
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: She's THREE tuesday   She's THREE tuesday EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:00 pm

OH CRAP peta!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

so hope they meet you at the airport tomorrow!!!!

well I did get all my jobs done...and one page done...need to do some more...but the ONE I had to do is done! phew!

Back to top Go down
http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's THREE tuesday   She's THREE tuesday Empty

Back to top Go down

She's THREE tuesday
Page 1 of 1