SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Smoke Free Thursday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna W
Admin
Donna W

Smoke Free Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Smoke Free Thursday   Smoke Free Thursday EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:22 am

good morning girls!

What is everyone up to today?

There doesn't seem to be any smoke around from the bush fires today, thank goodness. It did get pretty scrary yesterday with evacuations and fires on both sides of us. Shocked Shocked

I need to get stuck into some housework here today and fold mt washmore Rolling Eyes I am looking forward to having a day home by myself. Kirst is off to work again this morning, (she loved her first day) Just over a week until Manda finishes school too and then they will both be home.. oh joy LOL

I have a doctors appointment this morning, just a follow up from my naturopaths visit last week. Things are still going haywire with my bloody pressure. It is still fluctuating and my heart rate is still high... no wonder the weight has been falling off me with no effort at all Shocked So I am going to demand some further testing, I have spent a fortune so far, but I really want to get to the bottom of it.. I am so over feeling like crapola Sad

Back to top Go down
http://donna-white.blogspot.com.au/
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Free Thursday   Smoke Free Thursday EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:42 am

oh Donna I would stand up and demand more testing and hope you get answers soon
stay safe in the fires

Logan has high school orintation to day so we are of to that
well me for an hr and then he stays until 3

then of to buy hubbys xmas present
and get Lauras but going to see if I can get the price fown Laughing

of to the club tonight if hubby get home intime
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Free Thursday   Smoke Free Thursday EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am

Hope you get it sorted Donna. Glad to hear you are safe.
Tam, hope the orientation goes well

Last Christmas party today! Yesterday was huge - lots of extra children and adults.

Grace has a Christmas concert tonight at school. Struggling to get her to school today so better get moving.
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Free Thursday   Smoke Free Thursday Empty

Back to top Go down

Smoke Free Thursday
Page 1 of 1