SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sundays started

Go down 
+3
Malinda
katemc
Peta The Green Sheep
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Sundays started Empty
PostSubject: Sundays started   Sundays started EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:34 am

and boy was it early!!!

i had a crapola sleep - went to bed about 9 and just got to sleep and i got a text..... then put phone on silence - at 10pm got a call.... didnt answer it but... hope it wasnt urgent.... but im of the theroy that if it was they would have called the house phone or called again right???

so then it took me another hour to go back to sleep..... then we had Sienna up and in with us from 1.30 Shocked
then awake at 5.30....
broken sleep is horrible!!!

Today is Sienna's 3rd Birthday party..... i cant believe my baby will be 3 on tuesday
well ive got up and cut out the cake.... we are having a pig - a pink pig as it is a pink party!!!

if it works i will post a pic.... im not good at cakes - so i cheated and bought a double sponge un iced so i can concerntrate on the icing bit Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

well seeing as the weather is horrible we will have to be inside so i better get moving and clean up my scrap desk aka the dining table - and also clean the verandah, laundry & kitchen.....
darn you rainy weather - the carport is clean!!!!

this arvo we are off to friends for a BBQ - inbetweeen im hoping to scrap with the new Echo Park Kit - did you see my Pink Paislee pages in the gallery?? i like these new papers very much....

hope you all have a great day....
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
katemc

katemc

Sundays started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays started   Sundays started EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:38 am

happy birthday sienna!!! i bet you will be buggered tonight Peta!
I also had broken sleep, annie was up 5 times last night, this daylight savings finishing thing has really knocked her around with her sleeping and she plays up and doesnt nap during the day since it changed Sad

im thinking of taking the fam to hungry jacks today. Smile we rarely have takeaway so its a treat!
have a good day girls Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Malinda

Malinda

Sundays started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays started   Sundays started EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:48 am

Happy birthday miss sienna!!!

Hope she has a fantastic day!!! I'm sure the cake will be a success. Have a cup of hot water and a tea towel handy and clean your spatula ( little one or knife if no little spatula) each time to make icing smooth.

Well we had another crap night. Don't know what I'm going to do about Beatrix. She woke at 2. I went to her at 2:10am when whinging turned into a cry wouldn't stop crying so I picked her up. That wast first mistake wasn't it? Well she screamed in my arms for 10 mins. Finally quietened down so I put her down and she started screaming again so I gave her nurofen. Morescreamimg for another 10. Put her down and walked out. Then lay in bed and listened to her pretty much scream for 45 mins before she fell asleep. Help!!!! We go camping in 5 days. What am I going to do?????

So today I will be
Scrapping
Cooking a big pot of bolognaise. Gf's fil died so taking her some. She has int guests this week so will be good for her not to have to cook. And that will be our dinner tonight and tomorrow night.

Usual clothes stuff of course.

Nathan is out doing a 100km bike ride so this morning I will veg with the girls. Isobel is still asleep but pita Beatrix is up being her usual cranky self.

Going to be a fun day. Haha

Back to top Go down
http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/
Bree

Bree

Sundays started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays started   Sundays started EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Good Morning sunny (It is still morning here..just)

Peta sorry to hear about your dramas yesterday Crying or Very sad certainly a stress you could do without! Hope the party goes well for Sienna today and you ace the cake Very Happy

Enoy your takeaway Kate, sure doesnt hurt once in a while!

Mal sorry no advice here what to do about Beatrix, my son did that to me for 9 months straight Rolling Eyes I sure hope she settles for you by your camping trip!

I have smashed a 1hr 29min workout this morning, it was kind of a mini triathlon only mine was a biathlon Very Happy Feel great having achieved my goal for this bounce

And....I just noticed how early you all posted this morning Shocked

Hope you are all having a fantastic day sunny
Back to top Go down
sandie

sandie

Sundays started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays started   Sundays started EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Morning girls..

Sad goodluck with beatrix mal.. is she maybe teething??

goodluck with the party happy birthday sienna

did a photo session this morning. cant wait to see them up tonight and play..

i also want to get some great shots of riley today for my new kit that im going to get into this evening

thank you pj.. your generousity blows me away!! mwa!!
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Sundays started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays started   Sundays started EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:40 pm

well we survived - ive just had a nap - and feel i should have stayed longer....

the cake was perfect....
Sundays started Copy_o11

Sienna loved it
Sundays started Copy_o12

and here are all her friends
Sundays started Copy_o13

she is still sleeping sounding.... my MIL is here now.... and we are getting organised for the next party.... off to friends for a pre- Bali BBQ.....

Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

Sundays started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays started   Sundays started EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:03 pm

I think to day it should have been crappy sunday and I dont have littlies

happy birthday for tuesday Sienna
Mal I had one that screamed blue murder from the day she came into our lives and she is nearly 14 and still does lol
yay Bree on the briathlon
Kate enjoy the time out with the family
and have fun tonight Peta

well after a crappy sleep and woke with a headache; hubby decided to take us all out
so of to the opal centre and then walked through the markets
bought fruit
home and lunch and more asprin
visited my sister to discuss our parents
home to a sistuation with my next door neighbour as her extranged hubby turned up; so she was a blubbering stressed out mess
and so two kids later and my house is not child proof for a 18mth old lol

I still have her daughter so all 6 kids fed and bathed and hoping bed soon
NDN has decided to give her marriage another try but staying seperated until he get help for being verbally abusive Rolling Eyes the dramas Laughing

ok I need a drink now
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Tam

Tam

Sundays started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays started   Sundays started EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:07 pm

sorry Sandie I missed you

and love photo shoots and wish mine would cooperate to do one
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

Sundays started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays started   Sundays started EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:08 pm

ok still checking as I havent been able to get on here to day
and if I ever see OOPS THAT DIDNT GO WELL DID IT again Ill scream Mad
Back to top Go down
Em81

Em81

Sundays started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays started   Sundays started EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:11 pm

happy bday for miss sienna!

cute cake & cute pics too!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sundays started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays started   Sundays started Empty

Back to top Go down

Sundays started
Page 1 of 1