SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Terrific Tuesday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deb

deb

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:09 am

Off to work today. Hope my Christmas order has arrived. So much to do in the next few weeks.

Home to the usual routine and then assignments. 3 major ones to do over the next week or so

Haven't scrapped since the retreat Sad

Have a fab day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Donna W
Admin
Donna W

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:28 am

good morning girls

I hope your order arrives today Deb. Yesterday was the first time I had scrapped since the retreat too.

well, that would have to be the shittiest night ever. I didn't sleep at all. I was falling asleep on the couch at 9 so I went to bed... and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was wide awake... and stayed that way all night. Usually when Craig is away I sleep better without his loud snoring Rolling Eyes By 4am I gave up and got up.... watched a bit of tv that I had recorded from last night and then decided to scrap.

The girls are off on the bus in 20 minutes and I was thinking that I might go back to bed... but I am scared that if I do that I won't sleep tonight again Crying or Very sad Lucky I didn't have anything planned for the cup today... one glass of Champagne and I would have been asleep at the table scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
http://donna-white.blogspot.com.au/
Tam

Tam

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:11 am

I hope your order come today Deb and good luck with assingments
what a bummer about sleep Donna and how easy it is to get use to snoring lol

dropped boys of to the bus
girls had a key emply appt
dropped them back at school
then to have my glasses fixed again (they are rimless and the lence keeps falling out)
then t optus to fix DD2s phone as her father locked it
then to telsta to have hubbys phone fixed but it had to be sent away
now home and having a cuppa

Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Empty

Back to top Go down

Terrific Tuesday
Page 1 of 1