SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friday fun

Go down 
+3
deb
katemc
Peta The Green Sheep
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Friday fun Empty
PostSubject: Friday fun   Friday fun EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:24 am

Well im up - still feelng a it heady - but not to bad.
Im about to have a shower and head off to work - get in early so i can leave early is my plan - fingers crossed that works!!!

whats on your agenda today???

ive told hubby he has to pick dinner, organise it and cook it tonight.... as the last two nights he has done nothing to help - been drinking with his mates - and i wasnt happy!!! so its his turn!!!
so god knows what i'll get for dinner - and im sure he wil call me at least twice to ask me about it
lol!

i'll give you an update tonight Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

have a great friday - chat later Friday fun 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
katemc

katemc

Friday fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday fun   Friday fun EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:27 am

sounds good Peta bout him cooking dinner!! let us know how that goes!!! Very Happy have a great day xo

morning girls,

I have been really emotional the last day or two, hormones all over the place, and I am not in a good way Sad very angry at the world, very cranky and upset with friends who i would have thought would make an effort in our friendship but arent. on a brighter note, my sister and 24 year old nephew start their kokoda trekking today. they flew there yesterday and start the track today. very proud of them and i know my dad would be too as he was a vietnam vet, god rest his soul.

today we are having a mummy heidi day today. my mum is willing to have annie for a couple of hours and heidi and i are off to max brenner for brunch and a bit of shopping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
deb

deb

Friday fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday fun   Friday fun EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:04 am

Peta - looking forward to hearing what you have for dinner
Kate - Friday fun 3110612249 hope you feel better soon, enjoy your brunch

I'm taking Kate and Rachel rollerskating. Grace is staying at Nana's as she cut her knee yesterday at school and I don't want her falling over and splitting it open again. Going to get to those 3 BC's I missed too.

Have a fabulous day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Malinda

Malinda

Friday fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday fun   Friday fun EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:10 am

mmmm peta good luck with dinner...could be eggs on toast! oh well as long as you don't have to cook it!

kate - any reason you're feeling CRAP...or just bc!!

deb - break a leg! is that right, should i say that?

well we were woken at 1:30am by a cat knocking a glass with water off the bench...woke B as well...went in put her dummy in, gave her her blankie...she cried a bit...coughed a lot...thought I heard a suspicious cough but she went back to sleep...then nath finds her covered in vomit this morning! how do you go back to sleep when your bed and you are covered in vomit???

so after a shower etc she seems pretty good...bit clingy....but she's guzzled a bottle and is not hoeing into a hot cross bun. Tummy can't be too bad!

work for me today...and that's about it.
ok have a good one!
Back to top Go down
http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/
Tam

Tam

Friday fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday fun   Friday fun EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:30 am

do tell Peta as ray never cooks
have fun skating Deb
Hugs Kate and Im home if you need to chat honey
poor B Mal and hope her tummy settles

well Im suppose to go grocery shopping and do a few jobs but
Ray hasnt been payed and kids are right little Shits so a great day for me
Abby is also going to have her spacer out as well so the money better be in by lunch time Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Em81

Em81

Friday fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday fun   Friday fun EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:23 pm

hope u get something edible for dinner Peta Smile
maybe a bbq? lol

think we are going to check out the new indian place that just opened for dinner tonight. yummo.

kids are driving me nuts today.. soo naughty and fight.. omg that all they have done.

mave managed a little bit of scrapping today.
I caught up on all of the Bc's last night, and i got 8 pages! from the destinations kit too, im out of the paper but have plenty of the alphas and other stickers still left Smile
scrapped a heap of our camping pics too which was good.

have a good weekend girls
Back to top Go down
Tina82

Tina82

Friday fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday fun   Friday fun EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Hi girls Happy Friday everyone !! Ohhh Peta I hope he makes something yummy ...well Im home alone as hubby is working so I think some scrapping is on the agenda for tonight ....been out gardening most of the day , its been sunny and just beautiful !! Took the kids down to the park in the morn and did some shopping at lunch !! so all set !!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend !!
Friday fun 3110612249
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Friday fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday fun   Friday fun EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:13 pm

well after i put up my morning post my day turned upside down - i went to put the coffee amchine on and it bit me.... well actually it dislocated my thumb to be precise... the coffee bit got stuck and as i grabbed it to turn it the machien slipped ont he bench and pushed my thumb out - eewwwwwwwwwwwww.... i went into shock - cold and clammy - nearly fainted - wasnt great - so i was then 30mins late for work and got not alot done seeing as i cant use the thumb...

so im still in alot of pain - 4hrly nurofen and still feel crappy with hayfever...

but the day went okay - got home at 3.30 - feel ike sleeping but no time - 4 new kits to make and be ready to load tomorrow

anyone like -Echo Park & Pink Paislee Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kate I hope you 'heidi day" was what you needed to make you smile
Deb hope the skating was incident free
Tina enjoy your scrapping tonight
Tam & Em - sounds like feral kids are everywhere today - we had them at work and everything - horrible!!!!

well he rang twice about dinner - and text 4 times!!!!!
tried to 'take us out for dinner' - to get out of cooking - mmmmm - i said NO as we are going out tuesday for Sienna's bday
it looks like the kids are having fishfingers and we are having pre marinated lamb shanks..... not bad at all!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

Friday fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday fun   Friday fun EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:47 pm

good for hubby Peta and hope the thumb isnt to sore for you

we have an extra kid my neice who has been pestering all wk so I gave in
so hamburgers for tea
a vodka or two for me

and if everyone seen the news and the NAB bank is having a glitch well that is were our pay is in cyba space and god know when we will get it Mad
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Friday fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday fun   Friday fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday fun
Page 1 of 1