SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursdays thinking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Thursdays thinking Empty
PostSubject: Thursdays thinking   Thursdays thinking EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:04 am

Well I have to go to work today - was plannign on going at 7.30 - but hair is still in a towel Laughing

about to put up the list for tonights BC - hope you all can make it.... wow 3 in one week - lots of pages scrapped this week Smile

this arvo i have a hair appointment - first time i have had my hair 'done' as in coloured & styled for YEARS!!!!! usual just colour it myself - AKA Carol does it - and i get a quick trim..... so I cant wait to be pampered today....

other than that I have a night of organising my family - writing lists for Bali packing - writing lists and packing for the kids....
need to get it done so i dont leave it till tuesday Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

have a great day Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Malinda

Malinda

Thursdays thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursdays thinking   Thursdays thinking EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:29 am

morning peta...and everyone else!

well we had a good night! no one woke up all night! bounce bounce bounce bounce

on our list today is:
*put car seats in old car and take old car and new car plates to RTA to swap personalised plates to new car!
*visit BF and new bub in hospital!
*scrap scrap scrap!!!

I have two LOs started...desperate to scrap today!!!

Terrible day here weather wise...will be nice to spend the arvo inside!

Oh that reminds me...what's on the menu for dinner tonight...better check????

have a lovely time at the hairdressers peta! i totally know where you are coming from...i also can't always find the time to go there so do it myself...nice when you walk out feeling all nice!

I have to start making lists for camping! All my tubs have laminated lists on top and I have laminated lists of clothes and all the other stuff to take...just need to check we haven't run out of anything.

ok better check out what time the RTA opens. Want to be there first thing so no queues!

have a good one!

Last edited by Malinda on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/
Bree

Bree

Thursdays thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursdays thinking   Thursdays thinking EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:58 am

Good Morning lovely ladies Very Happy

Work for me this morning too, then home to get organised for another BC bounce I think I have scrapped nearly every day this month Shocked better be careful or I will burn out for the rest of the year Laughing

Peta when I read that you are tired and then I read what you need to accomplish in a day it is no surprise!! Sounds like you will have your hands full tonight with your family without having a BC thrown in to the mix! Enjoy your hair pampering today Very Happy

Mal glad everyone had a full nights sleep last night Very Happy You are another person who amazes me with your to do lists every day! I really dont know how you keep the energy levels up!

Have a brilliant day everyone sunny
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

Thursdays thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursdays thinking   Thursdays thinking EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:25 am

good luck with the list of things to do Peta
yay for a good night sleep Mal and hope you go well at rta
have a nice day at work Bree

up again to fighting kids but putting my foot down
leaving two at home and only taking two with me

other than that its an other boring as usual day
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Thursdays thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursdays thinking   Thursdays thinking Empty

Back to top Go down