SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Tuesday's Things

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
deb

PostSubject: Tuesday's Things   Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:13 am

Off to work after I drop the girls off. Then have to take them shopping after school as Kate needs a red t shirt for Friday's book parade. Must finish an assignment tonight. Was going well yesterday but then had to take John to airport, pick up girls, do the ballet run, dinner, etc and by the time the girls were in bed I was too tired to carry on.

Have a fabulous day

http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
katemc

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Things   Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:23 am

Morning Deb Smile Heidis book parade is on Friday too. I am such a grouch when it comes to things like that because she is really pedantic and everything has to be perfect so I spend a lot of time stressing I have everything ready for her for her 2 minutes of walking around in a circle at the parade. Razz

Just seen all charm's step by steps- wow Charm you have done a tremendous job. well done Smile

I haven't done any scrapping at all. After annika got into a permanent black texta and scribbled on all the walls last week I am hesitant in getting anything out as I dont want a repeat of that and having to repaint the interior of my house again this week Sad kinda lost my mojo after that!!

The birthday girl is 3 tomorrow Smile

Have a good day!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Tam

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Things   Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:50 am

morning Deb and Kate
our book parade is thursday and i hate them to be honest as my boys are more into cartoons and tv than books so as far as Im concerned its to hard a basket and they can were what ever

been to respite to fill in forms on how I want to use my funding
home and given the pup a flea bath as the poor poppet is itchy I pick about 6 of her
so trying to get her warm

of to have my nails done later
then pick the boys up to take Logan to soccer pract (last on for the season)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Charm

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Things   Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:01 am

we have book parade on friday.... and i thought it was last friday, luckily found out BEFORE i dressed the kids up.... and thank goodness i am prepared for THIS week :S Harmony is going as Cinderella & Chei is going as Greg from diary of a wimpy kit {easy!} I liked last year coz you could go as a person from a different country - so of course the kids wore sri lankan outfits so much easier haha...

YES Kate lots of hard work doing the step-by-steps.... only supposed to do ONE, but when I was scrapping the other day I couldn't help myself Wink so I want to see at least ONE layout from all of you hehe.... use a kit too.... for your chance to win another one Wink

Trying to get back into exercise again, been on the bike twice a week last week, but need to make it MORE of a regular thing... :S

drowning in washing.... crappy wet weather here MOST of the time, driving me nuts can't wait til SPRING & SUMMER!!!

have a good one everyone Smile

xo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/charmscreations/
jodster

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Things   Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Hi all,

Deb- Your day sounds super busy
Kate - Happy Birthday to your 3yo for tomorrow
Tam - Enjoy getting your nails done
Charm- Best of luck getting your washing dry (I understand your pain..lol)

I have had another busy day at work... have to work everyday this week as one of the girls have a few days off Sad

But on the UP side we finally have heat!!! Yay our central heating died on us 2 weeks ago and the service man couldnt get through the cavity in our ceiling as apparantly it was too low so they had to take tiles off our roof but couldnt because of poor weather. So Im SUPER excited we have been fReEzInG our butts off...lol
affraid
Hope to share some scrapping with you all soon Wink

ps. loooove the GREAT work on you step-by-steps Charm I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Things   

Back to top Go down

Tuesday's Things
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1